M1.J Baseball Pitching Machine
The all new ATEC M1.J Baseball Pitching Machine is the baseball only version of the popular M1 pitching machine. This machine is great for young players and machine pitch leagues. The lightweight portable design, make it easy move the pitching machine on and off the field. ATEC also made setting up and taking apart the machine super simple. With speeds of 30-70 MPH, the M1.J will throw fastballs to match any player’s abilities.
The ATEC M1.J Baseball Pitching Machine features the same technology, processes and materials as ATEC’s other industry leading machines. Similar to other high-end ATEC machines, the M1.J is also equipped with a dual-durometer concave wheel. This wheel increases the wheel’s grip on the ball which maximize both pitch speed and accuracy. The M1.J also features a tilting throwing head, which allows the machine to throw ground balls and fly balls. This machine is the perfect addition for any team looking to improve all areas of their game!
Free Machine Cover with Purchase of Machine
Free machine cover with the purchase of any machine. Just add to your cart and the machine cover will be automatically applied. Protect your training machines from the elements with the ATEC Machine Cover. Made of durable, water-resistant nylon, this cover will prevent dust and dirt accumulation and help extend the life of your machine. Includes a cinch tie to help secure your cover to your machine.
Key Machine Features
- Compatible for use with regulation leather baseballs as well as dimple and foam machine baseballs
- Concave wheel treads increase ball grip and maximize pitch accuracy
- Dual durometer wheel hubs increase maximum pitch speed and minimize recovery time
- Quick Change Tilt System allows you to change the throwing hand and axis-of-rotation of pitched balls
- Durable steel frame and wide base tripod absorb machine recoil for maximum accuracy
- ABS wheel guards help protect the operator and the machine wheels
- Free machine cover automatically applied in cart.