M1.J Softball Pitching Machine
The all new ATEC M1.J Softball Pitching Machine is the fastball only version of the popular M1 machine. This machine is great for younger age groups and machine pitch leagues, with its lightweight portability and easy setup. With speeds of 30-70 MPH, this machine will throw a straight fastball to match any player’s abilities.
The ATEC M1.J Softball Pitching Machine uses the same technology and materials as ATEC’s other industry leading machines. Similar to other high-end ATEC machines, the M1.J is also equipped with a dual-durometer concave wheel. This wheel is engineered to increase the wheel’s grip on the ball which maximize both pitch speed and accuracy. The M1.J also features a tilting throwing head, which allows the machine to throw ground balls and fly balls. This machine is the perfect addition for any team looking to improve all areas of their game!
Free Machine Cover with Purchase
Free machine cover with the purchase of any machine. Just add to your cart and the machine cover will be automatically applied. Protect your training machines from the elements with the ATEC Machine Cover. Made of durable, water-resistant nylon, this cover will prevent dust and dirt accumulation and help extend the life of your machine. Includes a cinch tie to help secure your cover to your machine.
Key Pitching Machine Features
- Compatible for use with regulation leather baseballs as well as dimple and foam machine baseballs
- Concave wheel treads increase ball grip and maximize pitch accuracy
- Dual durometer wheel hubs increase maximum pitch speed and minimize recovery time
- Quick Change Tilt System allows you to change the throwing hand and axis-of-rotation of pitched balls
- Durable steel frame and wide base tripod absorb machine recoil for maximum accuracy
- ABS wheel guards help protect the operator and the machine wheels
- Free machine cover automatically applied in cart.