ATEC M2 Baseball Pitching Machine
The M2 Offensive Pitching Machine, formerly the Casey Pro, is built to train collegiate level softball players. When it comes to accuracy, power and portability, no other 2-wheel machine is better equipped than the M2. With the ability to pitch 90mph, the M2 can throw collegiate level fastballs, curveballs and sliders to any spot in the strike zone. The M2 is used and trusted by many nationally ranked college softball programs to develop their elite players and take their hitting abilities to the next level.
Free machine cover with the purchase of any machine. Just add to your cart and the machine cover will be automatically applied. Protect your training machines from the elements with the ATEC Machine Cover. Made of durable, water-resistant nylon, this cover will prevent dust and dirt accumulation and help extend the life of your machine. Includes a cinch tie to help secure your cover to your machine.
ATEC M2 Features
- Compatible for use with regulation leather softballs as well as dimple and foam machine softballs
- Concave wheel treads increase ball grip and maximize pitch accuracy
- Quick Change Tilt System allows you to change the throwing hand and axis-of-rotation of pitched balls
- Durable steel frame and wide base tripod absorb machine recoil for maximum accuracy
- Integrated durable die-cast wheels promote maximum mobility and ease of storage