ATEC M3X Baseball Pitching Machine
The all-new ATEC M3X Pitching Machine is the first all-in-one crossover pitching machine of its kind. As a smaller, more portable version of the M3 machine, the ATEC M3X contains all the same functionalities as the M3, while combining the same features of the defensive R-Series machines by ATEC.
Unlike the original M3 Pitching Machine, the all-in-one ATEC M3X crossover machine also converts to a fastpitch softball machine. By moving the motor placements to the outside settings, the M3X Pitching Machines switches from throwing baseballs to softballs in minutes!
ATEC M3X Pitching Machine’s Offensive Training
The pitching machine’s three wheels maximizes the top speed, accuracy, and spin due to the ball’s increased surface contact with the wheels. The ATEC M3X is equipped to throw 90mph giving you the ability to train against Major League level fastballs and both right and left handed breaking balls.
Using only the speed control knobs, pitches can easily be dialed-in without making any physical adjustments to the machine, helping you improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your batting practice.
ATEC M3X Pitching Machine’s Defensive Training
Combining the functionality of the R-Series machines also give the M3X the ability to swivel 360 degrees, and control elevation from ground balls and fly balls in a split second. This gives the user the ability to execute hundreds of ground balls, line drives, fly balls and pop-ups in a single practice, giving your players more quality repetitions than you could possibly achieve with only a fungo bat.
A free machine cover with the purchase of any machine. Just add to your cart and the machine cover will automatically apply to your order. Protect your training machines from the elements with the ATEC Machine Cover. Made of durable, water-resistant nylon, this cover will prevent dust and dirt accumulation and help extend the life of your machine. Includes a cinch tie to help secure your cover to your machine.
ATEC M3X Features
- Compatible with regulation leather balls, rubber dimple, and foam machine baseballs & softballs
- High definition ball chute with an uninterrupted view of the ball for a Live-Arm sense of timing
- Speed control dials to quickly change between fastballs and breaking balls
- Full Control Fungo System (FCFS) maximizes your defensive ball placement and control
- Concave wheel treads increase ball grip and maximize pitch accuracy
- Dual durometer wheel hubs increase maximum pitch speed and minimize recovery time
- Durable steel frame and wide base tripod absorb machine recoil for maximum accuracy
- ABS wheel guards help protect the operator and the machine wheels