ATEC R2 Baseball Training Machine With Caddypod
The R2, formerly the Rookie, is built for collegiate level defensive training. It is designed to be a more compact and portable version of the professional level R3. Both R-Series machines have the unique ability to rotate and pivot freely while the machine is on and in use, allowing you to challenge multiple fielders, playing different positions, one after another. Just like the R3, the R2 also allows you to achieve the maximum number of repetitions for any defensive drill – giving your players more quality repetitions than could possibly be achieved with a fungo bat.
ATEC R2 Training Benefits
- Defensive Training Machine
- Skill Level: Collegiate
- Speed Range: 30-75 mph
- Maximum Fly Ball: 300 feet
- Ball Types: HI.PER PRO, HI.PER X-ACT, SFT & Regulation (leather)
- Defensive Drills: Fly Balls, Pop Ups, Line Drives, Grounders, Catcher Blocking & Pop-ups
- Full Control Fungo System (FCFS): Maximize your ability to control exactly where the ball is placed during defensive drills. Change the ball placement of each rep, or keep it locked in to maximize repetitions of a single type.
- Hi.Per Aluminum Discs: Allows the machine to achieve the lowest recovery time possible for maximum repetitions. Engineered to be extremely lightweight and durable.
- High Definition Ball Chute: Players have a clear and uninterrupted view of the ball throughout the entire cycle
- Caddypod: The industry leading wheeled transport system makes set up and transitioning between drills quick and simple
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Warranty: 5 Years Limited