BATA-1 Twin Pitch Pitching Machine
The BATA-1 Twin Pitch Pitching Machine is basically two separate BATA-1 pitching machines on a single stand. This means that you can set up each machine independently to get a MIX of pitch speeds without having to adjust the machines. Most pitching machines have a variable speed control, but you have to stop for several minutes and adjust the machine to get it to switch from one speed to another. Not so with the BATA-1 Twin Pitch. You could set up one machine to throw a fastball in one location and set up the other machine to throw an off-speed change-up in a totally different location (just like you’ll face in a real game).
Each BATA-1 can throw pitches up to 70 MPH with pinpoint accuracy and consistency, with an independent variable speed control for each machine. Each machine can also be tilted up or down to throw pop flies and grounders, so you can practice all aspects of your game. The BATA-1 Twin Pitch Baseball Pitching Machine can throw either real leather baseballs or dimpled pitching machine baseballs. Constructed with BATA’s high-quality solid-state control box components, two Goodyear Rubber Soft Tread pitching wheels, and heavy-duty welded, solid steel stand and frame, the BATA-1 Twin Pitch is built to last for years. In fact, it’s backed by an incredible 10-year limited warranty.
Get the same brand used by the San Diego Padres, Arizona Diamondbacks, Toronto Blue Jays, Chicago White Sox, Anaheim Angels, Oakland A’s, LA Dodgers, and Seattle Mariners! Between our low price promise and BATA’s 10-year limited warranty, you can’t go wrong getting the real-game-simulating BATA-1 Twin Pitch Pitching Machine from us today!
How to Feed the Machine
- Completely manually – The operator places the ball into the infeed chute of either machine
- Using the BATA Toggle Manual Pitch Selector – the operator manually places two balls into the Toggle Manual Pitch Selector device, and both balls roll down the infeed chutes (one to each machine), but only one ball is thrown – this makes it impossible for the batter to predict the pitch, but it allows ample time for him or her to adjust and hit the ball
- Using an auto ball feeder AND the BATA Pitch Selector together – The motorized Pitch Selector connects to the auto-feeder and randomly diverts the ball to one infeed chute or the other.
BATA-1 Twin Pitch Features
- Essentially two BATA-1 baseball pitching machines on a single stand
- Each machine can pitch up to 70 MPH
- Independent variable speed controls
- 2 solid, die-cast, flat-faced Goodyear Rubber Soft Tread pitching wheels molded and vulcanized onto machined aluminum cores
- Solid-state electronic controls
- Two 1/4-horsepower, permanent magnet DC motors
- Heavy-duty, welded solid steel frame and tripod stand
- Two independent pitch height adjustments (one for each machine)
- Can be tilted up or down to deliver fly balls and grounders
- Can be used with a BATA auto ball feeder and BATA Pitch Selector (both sold separately)
- Can be used with the new BATA Toggle Manual Pitch Selector (sold separately)
- Can run on either A/C power (adapter included) or the BATA generator (sold separately)
- Easy to set up and adjust
- Made in the USA
- Backed by BATA’s 10-year limited warranty
There are no reviews yet.