BATA-2 Baseball Pitching Machine
The BATA-2 Pitching Machine is BATA’s best-selling pitching machine. Why? Because it can do it all… and do it at insane speeds up to 100 MPH! Its multi-directional swivel head, combined with dual high-precision, soft-tread pitching wheels, give it the ability to throw virtually any type of pitch. Curveballs, breaking balls, sinkers, sliders, fastballs, change-ups… you name it, the BATA-2 can throw it… and throw it FAST! Constructed with BATA’s high-quality solid-state control box components, dual Goodyear Rubber Soft Tread pitching wheels, and heavy-duty solid steel stand and frame, the BATA-2 is built to last for years. In fact, it’s backed by an incredible 10-year limited warranty.
The BATA-2 can throw either real leather baseballs or dimpled pitching machine baseballs. You can adjust both the pitch speed and pitch height to personalize your batting practice. And it does more than just pitching; you can easily tilt the machine up or down to have it throw incredibly high pop flies (with realistic back spin) and blazing-fast grounders (with realistic top spin). The transport wheels make it convenient to move. It runs on standard 110 AC power so you can plug it into any standard electrical outlet, or you can power it with the portable BATA generator (wheels and generator sold separately).
Get the same pitching machine used by the San Diego Padres, Arizona Diamondbacks, Toronto Blue Jays, Chicago White Sox, Anaheim Angels, Oakland A’s, LA Dodgers, and Seattle Mariners! Between our low price promise and BATA’s 10-year limited warranty, you can’t go wrong getting the best-selling BATA-2 Pitching Machine from us today!
BATA 2 Features
- Independently operated dual variable speed controls (allows you to put spin on the ball)
- Throws balls from 25 to 100 MPH with pinpoint accuracy and consistency
- Innovative multi-directional swivel head with 3 independently operated pivot locks
- Can throw virtually any pitch (this is BATA’s best machine for throwing breaking balls of varying degrees of break)
- DUAL Solid, die-cast, flat-faced Goodyear Rubber Soft Tread pitching wheels molded and vulcanized onto machined aluminum cores
- Solid-state electronic controls
- DUAL 1/4-horsepower, permanent magnet DC motors
- Heavy-duty, welded solid steel frame and tripod stand
- Adjustable pitch height
- Can tilt machine up or down to also deliver fly balls and grounders
- Can be used with a BATA auto ball feeder (sold separately)
- Can run on either A/C power (adapter included) or the BATA generator (sold separately)
- Built-in transport wheels make it easy to move (and it weighs 1/3 less than equivalent pitching machines)
- Easy to set up and adjust
- Made in the USA
- Backed by BATA’s 10-year limited warranty