Bownet 17.6' x 9.6' Portable Backstop
Turn any patch of grass into a baseball field with the Portable Multi-Sport Backstop. Coaches and players worldwide prefer this 17.6′ wide x 9.6′ tall backstop to protect their spectators and give outstanding reliability during practice or a game. The backstop has a large overhang to protect from foul balls and can be used as a catcher during soft-toss, tee work, infield practices, and more. Bownet’s EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced backstop, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. Powder coated steel frame have non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor. The Backstop sets up in 3 minutes without pull straps, screws, or tools required and is lightweight making it easily maneuverable across a field or gym. The Bownet Portable Backstop includes a Baffle Net and a Canvas Baffle with a printed strike-zone to turn this backstop into an all-in-one practice net that you can hit or throw into or out of. Collapse the backstop and place into the provided manageable roller case for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!®
- Set Up Time – 3 minutes (Two People)
- Weight – 50 pounds
- Roller Case Size – 52″ x 16″ x 10″
- Shipping Box Weight – 58 pounds
- Shipping Box Size – 54″ x 17″ x 11″
Bownet Portable Backstop Features
- Safety sidewings extend to provide 17 feet of protection from errant throws and shots in baseball, softball, tee-ball and other sports
- Bownet’s EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the net to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW-poles and powder coated steel frame have non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Sets up in 3 minutes with two people and no tools required – the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes backstop netting, ground frame, four stakes, originally designed BOW-poles, baffle net, and roller case for easy portability and storage
There are no reviews yet.