Heater Combo Pitching Machine
The most affordable combination baseball and slow or fast pitch softball machine available. The Heater Combo is perfect for slow pitch softball and easily converts from pitching baseballs to pitching softballs in minutes. The auto-ball feeder will deliver baseballs or softballs every 10 seconds and supports both ball types. With the variable speed control you can set the pitch speeds up to 60 MPH for baseballs, and up to 56 MPH for softballs. The Heater Combo will pitch both 11” and 12” softballs with variables speeds for fast or slow pitch. And with a simple tilt adjustment you can also catch grounders and fly-balls. Plug the Heater Combo into any standard wall outlet or third party battery packs may be available for convenience. You may also consider the optional PowerAlley or Xtender Home Batting Cages and improve your hitting right in your own backyard.
Heater Combo Specifications
- A/C Power
- Recommended Ages: 8 years to Adult
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee – One Year Warranty
- Real Baseball, Lite-Ball, and Softball Pitching Machine
Heater Combo Features
- Variable Speed Control
- Pitches Baseballs Up To 60 MPH
- Pitches 11” & 12” Softballs Up To 56 MPH
- Converts Easily from Baseballs to Softballs
- Fully Enclosed Wheel
- Adjustable for Pitch Height, Grounders, & Pop Flys
- Tubular Steel Legs with Rubber Tips
- Uses Standard A/C Power
- Converts from Baseball to Slow or Fast Pitch Softball
- Adjustable Speed Control adjusts for a variety of pitches
- Fully Enclosed Wheel provide maximum safety
- Auto-Ball Feeder pitches every 9 seconds
- Strong Steel Legs for stability
Heater Ball Feeder Details
- Steel Frame Construction – The ball feeder is built with a heavy-duty steel frame construction. This ensures the longevity of the ball feeder, allowing it to withstand the wear and tear.
- Easy Connection – The ball feeder connects to the ball chute with a quick attachment.
- Pitches every 9 Seconds – When the ball feeder is turned on it will shoot a pitch every 9 seconds. The ball feeder can be turned off at any point if you are looking to give instruction to the batter.
- Compact & Lightweight – The feeder is lightweight and easy to transport. It is easy to remove from the machine.
- Holds 12 Baseballs
- Solo Batting Practice – The ball feeder allows for ballplayers to practice their skills solo. With the ball feeder you do not need someone to feed the machine. The feeder will do that for you.
Guarantee & Warranty
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- One Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- We are so sure you’ll see results with your pitching machine that you’ll also receive a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee and 1-Year Parts And Labor Warranty so you have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to win.
One of the cheaper combo pitching machines. I’ve been wanting to buy a pitching machine for both my daughter and son for a while now. I went with this one over the Baseline and the MVP because it comes with the ball feeder included. So far it has been perfect. Kids love it!