JUGS Changeup Baseball Pitching Machine
One of the most difficult pitches a hitter faces is a well thrown changeup. An exceptional new pitching machine has just been made by JUGS Sports which addresses this important need. This machine will revolutionize how hitting practices are done. It has a remote control on a keychain which changes speeds from a fastball to changeup at the touch of a button. The remote can be pressed near the machine, by the hitter or in the dugout. In addition, a manual changeup button is located on the control panel of the machine as well.
At a realistic ball delivery height of 64 inches off the ground, the motor sound doesn’t change when it is going from a fastball to a changeup or back again to a fastball. So there is no way for a batter to know what pitch is coming toward the strike zone. And, unless the hitter is balanced, he will fail miserably at hitting the changeup after fastballs have been delivered. While the fastball will be in one location of the strike zone, the changeup will drop lower which causes another issue for hitters. Fastballs can be fired at 70 mph with this machine and changeups as low as 44 mph. All you do to simulate a 90 mph fastball or higher is move the machine closer to the batter to reduce the reaction time.
The swivel design base provides 360-degree movement for fly balls, pop-ups and ground balls. For fly balls, the machine also allows balls to fly the full distance. When you change it to changeup speed, fly balls are considerably shorter which forces outfielders to sprint to catch the ball. They are on their toes since they have no idea how far balls will travel.
JUGS Changeup Features
- The JUGS Changeup Baseball Pitching Machine throws fastballs up to 70 mph and changeups at speeds as low as 50 mph.
- Revolutionary changeup feature and higher speed range for the advanced hitter.
- Remote control on keychain—Change from Fastball to changeup at the touch of a button—at the machine, by the hitter or in the dugout.
- Manual changeup button located on control panel.
- Realistic 64″ Delivery Height.
- Weighs just 75 lbs. One person can load the JUGS in the trunk of a car.
- Patented “always see the ball”™ delivery system.
- Digital readout display.
- Throws baseballs, JUGS Sting-Free baseballs, JUGS Lite-Flite baseballs, JUGS Softie baseballs and the JUGS Bulldog polyballs.
- Great for offensive or defensive drills—Change speeds while practicing advanced outfield drills.
- Swivel-design base provides 360 degree movement for fly balls, pop-ups and ground balls.
- Runs on 110-volt AC or 2000-watt Yamaha EF2000iS generator.
- The JUGS CHANGEUP Baseball Pitching Machine is generally used by travel ball, high school and college teams.
- Warranty: 5-Years: Machine, 2-Years: Control Panel
New Changeup Feature
The NEW JUGS CHANGEUP Super Softball Pitching Machine’s changeup feature and higher speed range is designed for the advanced softball player. Fastballs up to 70 mph and Changeups as low as 44 mph. For optimum performance, when using the fastball/changeup mode, your machine must be 37 feet from home plate
New Hand-Held Remote
- Hand-held Remote Control
- Switch between fastballs and changeups with the touch of a button using the hand-held Remote Control.
- Remote Control can be used at the machine, behind the hitter or even in the dugout.
There are no reviews yet.