JUGS Changeup Super Softball Pitching Machine
JUGS Changeup Features
- NEW CHANGEUP FEATURE! Fastballs up to 70 mph and changeups
at speeds as low as 44 mph
- Revolutionary changeup feature and higher speed range for the advanced hitter
- Remote control on keychain—Change from Fastball to changeup at the
touch of a button—at the machine, by the hitter or in the dugout.
Manual changeup button located on control panel
- Available with Transport Cart— Portable and easy to move and set up.
Simply insert the handle, tilt and roll
- Weighs just 75 lbs. One person can load the JUGS in the trunk of a car
- Patented “always see the ball”™ delivery system
- Throws 11″ or 12″ softballs, JUGS LeatherLast™ Softballs, JUGS Sting-Free
softballs, JUGS Lite-Flite softballs, JUGS Softie softballs and the
JUGS Bulldog polyballs
- Digital readout display and Swivel-design base provides 360 degree
movement for fly balls, pop-ups and ground balls
- Comes standard with a 12″ chute (11″ chute sold separately)
- Runs on 110-volt AC or 2000-watt generator
New Changeup Feature
The NEW JUGS CHANGEUP Super Softball Pitching Machine’s changeup feature and higher speed range is designed for the advanced softball player. Fastballs up to 70 mph and Changeups as low as 44 mph. For optimum performance, when using the fastball/changeup mode, your machine must be 37 feet from home plate
New Hand-Held Remote
By changing the speeds at the press of a button, without the hitter knowing it, batting practice simply isn’t automatic anymore.
Switch between fastballs and changeups with the touch of a button using the hand-held Remote Control. Remote Control can be used at the machine, behind the hitter or even in the dugout.
Remote or Manual Control.
Switch between fastballs and changeups using button on control panel or with hand-held remote control.
Coach Kim –
If you are looking for a pitching machine that throws hitters off, then this is a great option. Use this machine for my high school softball team and the changeup feature works to perfection.