Louisville Slugger Blue Frame Pitching Machine
The Louisville Slugger UPM 45 Blue Flame Pitching Machine throws real baseballs and softballs between 18 and 45 miles per hour. Use a soft lightweight ball and reach speeds of over 60 miles per hour. This machine has been authorized for use by teams in the majority of youth leagues in America including Babe Ruth Baseball and Softball, the Cal Ripken Division of Babe Ruth Baseball, Pony League Baseball and Softball and many more. The Louisville Slugger UPM45 is the ultimate training aid that pitches reliably and consistently for batter after batter allowing the hitter to concentrate on developing a proper level swing path to the ball. The UPM45 is also more than a pitching machine…it also throws accurate fly-balls and hard ground balls consistently to incorporate into your drills and eliminate the need for hitting the ball during drills.
Blue Frame Pitching Machine Features
- Mechanical, spring-tension powered pitch machine
- Throws regular baseballs and softballs from 19 to 45 miles per hour
- Throws lightweight baseballs and softballs up to 60 miles per hour
- Throws accurate pitches, infield drills and outfield drills
- Throws slowpitch softballs with up to a 12′ arch
- Throws accurate fly balls and hard ground balls
- Easily adjustable pitch location and speed
- Low-profile, portable design weighs under 25 lbs.
- Requires no batteries or electricity
- UPM:Ultimate Pitching Machine
- Won’t tear synthetic leather cover balls
- Official Pony Baseball and Softball League pitching machine
- Little League® approved for coach and machine pitch games
- For players of all ages and skill levels
There are no reviews yet.