Portolite 2-Piece 8 Inch Full Length Game Mound
The lightest, most durable baseball pitching mounds on the market JUST GOT LIGHTER! Now available in two piece design!
Portolite baseball pitching mounds give the pitcher the feel of a regulation baseball mound, while also allowing field crews the ability to move it with ease. Each baseball pitching mound is designed with a full body, high performance poly protected resilient core with fiberglass reinforcement giving the pitcher a solid, no bounce, yet cushioned baseball mound that reduces knee and ankle strain. Portolite pitching mounds are covered with the highest quality nylon AstroTurf® available in Clay or Green colors. Portolite simulated pitching rubbers last ten times as long and have a hidden wear pad underneath the turf immediately in front of the pitching rubber. Built with gentle slopes and tapered edges to give the pitcher the highest level of comfort. Two Piece Full Length Game Mounds are available in 8” and 10” sizes.
Portolite 8" 2-Piece Mound Features
- Weighs only 90 / 100 lbs.
- Dimensions 8″H x 10’5”L x 7’W
- Green and Clay color turf options
- 6”, 8”, and 10” sizes meets every age level
- Gentle slopes for pick-offs, no more falling off the pitching mound
- Smooth tapered edges, No “Lips” on Portolite’s baseball mounds
- Portolite uses the highest quality Fiberglass, Poly, & Astroturf® materials
- Portolite’s pitching rubbers will last 10 times longer than industry standards.
- Hidden “Wear Pad” located in front of the pitching rubber ensures your baseball mound will last season after season.
- 10 year limited warranty on mound core
- UPC Code – 00850003397122 Green
- UPC Code – 00850003397115 Clay
There are no reviews yet.