Rawlings 3 Wheel Pitching Machine
Why Buy the Rawlings 3 Wheel Pitching Machine?
iPitch Control Panel
Throws Any Pitch
Micro Adjustment Nob
High Speed Pitches
Highest Quality Wheels
Built In Transport Wheels
Throws Real Baseballs/Softballs
Great For Defensive Drills
Made In the USA
Backed by a 5 Year Warranty
Pitching Machine Options
- Baseball – This option comes with baseball legs that set the release point of the machine at 50”.
- Softball – The softball option comes with legs that set the release point at 24”.
- Baseball XL/Cricket – This third option is used for players expecting to face taller competition (high schools, colleges, professionals) and/or cricket. The legs are longer with this option and set the release point at 66”.
- Baseball/Softball Combo – The fourth option will all the user to use the machine for both baseball and softball. It will come with the shorter softball legs (release point: 24”) and baseball legs (release point: 50”)
- Baseball XL/Softball Combo – Baseball XL/Softball Combo – This option also allows for both baseball and softball usage. The only difference is this comes with the softball legs (release point: 24”) and the XL baseball legs (release point: 66”)
About the Ball Feeder
The ball feeder for the Rawlings 3 Wheel Pitching Machine is a great option for players looking to practice on their own. The feeder can hold up to 35 baseball or 29 softball. Unlike most feeders, instead of using a straight tube design, the Rawlings machine uses a turret design to increase the ball capacity. This will save you from having to go and pick up balls after only a 1 or 2 of practice. The feeder also comes with a remote control that will allow you to turn the feeder on and off from home plate or outside the cage.
The feeder also features an open ball ramp that will allow you to watch the ball drop into the machine. This will allow you to get a more realistic timing than you would with most other feeders.