Rawlings Pro Line Two Wheel Pitching Machine
Reasons to Buy the Rawlings Pro Line Two Wheel Pitching Machine
High End Wheels
Throws Any Pitch
Great for Defensive Drills
Throws Real Balls
Made in the USA
5 Year Warranty
Pitching Machine Options
- Baseball – This option comes with baseball legs that set the release point of the machine at 50”.
- Softball – The softball option comes with legs that set the release point at 24”.
- Baseball XL/Cricket – This third option is used for players expecting to face taller competition (high schools, colleges, professionals) and/or cricket. The legs are longer with this option and set the release point at 66”.
- Baseball/Softball Combo – The fourth option will all the user to use the machine for both baseball and softball. It will come with the shorter softball legs (release point: 24”) and baseball legs (release point: 50”)
- Baseball XL/Softball Combo – Baseball XL/Softball Combo – This option also allows for both baseball and softball usage. The only difference is this comes with the softball legs (release point: 24”) and the XL baseball legs (release point: 66”)
About the Ball Feeder
Rawlings 2 Wheel FAQ
Q: What is the difference between the Rawlings 2 and the Spinball 2 Wheel Machine?
A: The main difference between these two machines is the Rawlings 2 Wheels machine is better for defensive drills. Unlike the Spinball, the Rawlings Machine can swivel left to right making it easier to throw balls all over the field. Both machines have the ability to go up and down freely allowing them to throw grounders and pop flies.
Q: Can this machine throw Real Balls?
A: Yes, all Rawlings Machines are made to throw both dimpled and Real Baseballs and Softballs.
Q: Can this machine be used with a generator?
A: Yes, the machine uses a standard outlet plugin. Rawlings recommends using at least an 800-watt generator with their machines.
Q: How easy is it to adjust to different pitches?
A: Every Rawlings Pitching Machine comes with a chart that will tell you how to set up for every different pitch. This chart makes it super easy to switch from pitch to pitch.