Spinball Wizard Two Wheel Pitching Machine
The Spinball Wizard Two Wheel Pitching Machine is the most affordable two-wheel machine! Do not let the price fool you, the Spinball Wizard is a top-grade pitching machine that has the same capabilities of machines priced $1,000 more. If you are in the market for a machine to help up your game, this is the machine for you.
Reasons to Buy the Spinball Wizard 2 Wheel Pitching Machine
High Quality Wheels
Throw Virtually any Pitch
Independent Speed Control
Throws Real Baseballs
Made in the USA
Backed by a 5 Year Warranty
Pitching Machine Options
- Baseball – This option comes with baseball legs that set the release point of the machine at 50”.
- Softball – The softball option comes with legs that set the release point at 24”.
- Baseball XL/Cricket – This third option is used for players expecting to face taller competition (high schools, colleges, professionals) and/or cricket. The legs are longer with this option and set the release point at 66”.
- Baseball/Softball Combo – The fourth option will all the user to use the machine for both baseball and softball. It will come with the shorter softball legs (release point: 24”) and baseball legs (release point: 50”)
- Baseball XL/Softball Combo – Baseball XL/Softball Combo – This option also allows for both baseball and softball usage. The only difference is this comes with the softball legs (release point: 24”) and the XL baseball legs (release point: 66”)
About the Ball Feeder
Spinball 2 Wheel FAQ
Q: How do you set up the machine to throw different pitches?
A: Set the wheels at different speeds to create the spin on the ball. You can create greater spins on the ball by having a greater difference in the speed of the wheels. The ball will spin away from the faster wheel. You can change the position and curve of the pitch by rotating the machine. If both wheels are set at the same speed, the ball will have no spin creating a knuckleball pitch.
Q: Is there something to use to help figure out how to throw each type of pitch?
A: The machine will come with a chart that will tell you what speed to set the wheels to throw each type of pitch.
Q: What is the difference between the Spinball 2 Wheel and the Rawlings 2 Wheel?
A: The main difference between the two machines is fielding capabilities. The Rawlings 2 Wheel is great for defensive drills. The machine swivels in any direction, which allows you to shoot the ball all over the field. The Spinball 2 Wheel can throw groundballs and fly balls; however, it does not have the same swivel capabilities as the Rawlings machine.
Q: What type of balls does the pitching machine throw?
A: The machine can pitch real baseballs/softballs (depending on which machine option you choose), dimpled balls, practice balls, and pitching machine training balls. We have a few different ball options available with the machine. The Rawlings Pitching Machine Baseballs are perfect for pitching machine usage. They come with a full grain leather cover and Kevlar seams that will make them last significantly longer than a regular baseball. We also offer dimpled baseballs & softballs.
Q: How long does the pitching machine wheel take to recover after each pitch?
A: The wheel recovery is how long the wheel takes to get back up to the original speed you have the machine set at after each pitch. The wheel recovery for this machine is 3 seconds. The Spinball Machine’s wheels have thicker wheel treads than its competitors, providing a much quicker recovery time than most machines.
Q: Can the machine run on a generator?
A: Yes, the machine can run off an 800-watt (or greater) generator. It also runs on 110v electric.
Was in need of a two-wheel machine for our school. After a lot of research, the Spinball Wizard Pitching Machine seemed to be the way to go. Great price and a commercial grade machine.